Director of photography
Pantelis Mantzanas was born in 1976 in Athens. He studied cinematography at L.Stavrakos Film School (1996-1999). He has worked as cinematographer and as a lighting designer for theater and dance performances in Athens.
His cinematography credits include feature films, short films and documentaries, tv commercials and music video clips.
- Red Rose by Sepideh Farsi
- A Blast by Syllas Tzoumerkas
- Anasa by Alexandros Chantzis (short)
- Mana by Valerie Kontakos (documentary)
- Chelsea-Barcelona by Alexandros Chantzis (short)
- Katinoula by Myrna Tsapa (documentary)
- Homeland by Syllas Tzoumerkas
- Don’t you Forget About Me by E. Micheloudakis (short)
- Student Occupation by Alexandros Chantzis (short)
- General’s Widow by Dimitris Kanellopoulos (short)
- Still Memory by Eleni Angelopoulou (short)
- Kyriakatikes Diadromes by Elina Psikou (short)
- The Devouring Eyes by Syllas Tzoumerkas (short)