Director of photography
Pantelis Mantzanas was born in 1976 in Athens. He studied cinematography at L.Stavrakos Film School (1996-1999). He has worked as cinematographer and as a lighting designer for theater and dance performances in Athens.
His cinematography credits include feature films, short films and documentaries, tv commercials and music video clips.
- 2014Red Rose by Sepideh Farsi
A Blast by Syllas Tzoumerkas
- 2013Anasa by Alexandros Chantzis (short)
Mana by Valerie Kontakos (documentary)
- 2012Chelsea-Barcelona by Alexandros Chantzis (short)
Katinoula by Myrna Tsapa (documentary)
- 2010Homeland by Syllas Tzoumerkas
Don’t you Forget About Me by E. Micheloudakis (short)
- 2009Student Occupation by Alexandros Chantzis (short)
- 2008General’s Widow by Dimitris Kanellopoulos (short)
- 2005Still Memory by Eleni Angelopoulou (short)
- 2004Kyriakatikes Diadromes by Elina Psikou (short)
- 2000The Devouring Eyes by Syllas Tzoumerkas (short)